Monday, June 26, 2006

Interesting seminar

This last week I went to 3 days of seminars. On Tuesday and Wednesday I went to a Eric Lofholm seminar called "The Close". It was a free seminar, since he is trying to promote himself and get his sales training business to really excel. I was surprised at how much content and information he shared in his seminar.

Eric has a lot of similar ideas as www.True-Industry.com; Give the client great content without expecting anything in return and you will create a raving fan out of your client. Then in the future you will be rewarded. One of his quotes was "Sometimes you get paid today and sometimes you don't, but you always get paid." That is so true from my experience.

Another thing that he taught that is so similar with what www.True-Industry.com teaches is that you need a bunch of tactics (internet marketing, direct mail, telemarketing, referral program, flyers, signs, ads, and business cards) all to be interwoven together to create synergy and to create a strong strategy.

Anyhow, I just thought I would throw that out there, since I was suprised at how much good free content Eric offered at his seminar. It is useful for anyone in sales or marketing.